Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pictures of Liah

I attempted to take some pictures of Liah...She's very wiggly and it's hard to coordinate pushing the button on the camera and catching that perfect pose...and then sometimes the camera can't focus that fast...but I think I got a few keepers! : )






An attempt at distraction to get her to sit still!




Now I'm being cute! : )
(See the marker on my hand? Guess what I had fun with?!)




Gettin' kinda tired of this, Mom!





Maybe sitting with biggest sister will make her more cooperative...not! Still trying to get away!









She's quick!





Now I'm happy...my sisters are here!




All done!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!! I almost don't recognize her! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas...oh, and happy birthday today! Hope you got my message! :-)