Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!


Here we are minus our latest addition born in May. I am new to this blogging thing...writing them, not reading them! I love to read blogs to stay up-to-date with people! Hopefully I will be able to post fairly regularly. I am going back to work from maternity leave in a couple days. :( I will also post pictures of the newest addition! This will be my best effort to keep those of you who want to be up to date with the happenings in our family. For those of you who have blogs that I read regularly...blog on!

2 comments:

TravelingNurse said...

Hey Karin, great to see ya! You and Frank look fantastic...and what a beautiful family. Sorry you have to get back to work I know your kids would love to have you at home but you are a great nurse...miss ya Pauline
My blog is www.acutenurse.com

Ruth said...

What a beautiful family!
Thank you so much for the beautiful music on your blog. I am having some depression and "Come to Jesus" is just what I needed this morning. May God continue to bless you and your family.
What an awesome God we serve!