Monday, July 28, 2008

Changes


Oh, the changes happening all around! This week Kaity spent the week away at Seneca Hills Bible Camp. She loved the week and we missed her greatly! She came home a little more independent, and yet a little more soft spoken and willing, even eager to help! She's growing so fast! I was just thinking today that when Alliyah is Kaity's age, Kaity will be 18!!! UGH! Where has the time gone? Lord help me to be the best mother to her,and all my children, through the time I have left to influence her! (and the rest of them)Here is Kaity with her counselors at the end of the week.

I went back to work on Saturday, so that was a big change too. I was back to the same job, but missing my little 9 week old at home and trying to juggle pumping and still being a good nurse and co worker too! Meanwhile, Frank's doing the "Mr.Mom" thing again, only with one more little one to care for. Thankfully, Alliyah was very good for him. And Kaity was a big help. Thanks to you who were praying for us! : )


And for the last change...I cut my hair!! ( Like the before and after pictures?) And for those of you who are wondering...yes, I donated it to Locks of Love! : )



Here's a treat...Alliyah!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! Your hair looks great! You sure look disgusted or something in that "before" picture, but the "after" looks much better. :-)

kvanzandt said...

I was trying to do the before and after like they do for any kind of "make you look better' product! ; )

Anonymous said...

*Giggle* Jeff and I were howling at the before picture. I figured that is what you were doing though! I always laugh at the before pics in magazines, because, OF COURSE the person looks better in the after shot! They have their make-up on, hair done and are smiling! LOL! The before ones look just like your did, so great job!

Us said...

LOL, I was thinking the same thing as Mandy! I love your new hair :)

Us said...

Oh yeah, you sure do have a lot of entries. It's almost as if you have always had a blog ;)

I love looking at the pictures!

Holly said...

Hee, hee. That's a GREAT idea! You did a good job with it! :-)