Friday, April 3, 2009

Growin' and growin'!

Little Sweetie!


Little Alliyah is growing SO fast! She's making leaps and bounds in all areas of development! (except getting teeth, which I'm thankful for as I am still nursing her!)



I found her one afternoon standing in her bed after her nap...she was very happy to see me until I ran back out of the room to ask someone to bring me the camera! So, the "pulling herself up on things" stage had started.


Here she's much happier once she realized I was just taking pictures and not leaving her stranded in her crib!!!


She's been showing more of an interest in books...opening them, turning the pages, pointing to things...here she's 'reading' about Jesus walking on water!




A few days after I found her standing in her crib, she decided it would be fun to put her feet THROUGH the rails! Gratefully, they were not stuck!



Here she's sitting in a seat just her size...she wasn't sure about it at first, but now she can climb in and out of it!



She loves to dance with her monkey! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he one of her standing in the crib crying! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

That should say I love the one of her standing in the crib crying! What a cutie pie!

Holly said...

You go, little Liah! Maybe you and Asher can read together the next time we get to see you! :)