Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lovin' Little Liah!

Alliyah has been such an added joy to our lives! She is adored by us all! Such a happy little girl, who shows her emotion so readily...usually with a squeal of delight! My sister-in-love, Mandy, recently posted on her family blog about being given something you didn't even know you wanted, in regards to her own 5 little blessings...it's so true! Who knew I wanted 5 kids? Obviously our loving Father knew just how much I would treasure each one of them! His plan is always best! What joy we would have missed out on if we decided to intervene and stop at 4 children...


Liah...pre-bath : )




In the tub...she LOVES the water...could easily become a mermaid!





Lookin' cute after her bath...love that chubby little face!!





Sittin' in the highchair (the one I bought at a yard sale AFTER Elli was out of hers...'just in case' we had another baby!) eatin' crackers! YUMMY!



Trying to get going!




Zach lovin' Liah...big brothers are the best!!! : )




It's a little blurry...but I LOVE her expression! What a cutie!!!




Nathaniel's turn to love on Liah!!



What a sweet little face!




Swingin'!!! Love it!! (Thanks for the swing back...again! The one I was going to sell after having Elli because we were 'done!')

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

INDEED! I agree! Alliyah is a breath of pure JOY to be around! I say that to people who ask me about stopping or being done and they just don't get it when I tell then we were almost 'done' with our 2nd!! We would have missed so many blessings....

Holly said...

She is getting SO BIG!! Miss you all!