Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just some fun pictures of the kids

Thaniel and Liah



Kidz Mission Impact kids! Kaity, Zach and Thaniel spent several hours at the church a couple Saturdays ago learning more about missions and what missionaries do along with other kids from area Alliance churches. They had a LOT of fun! Thanks Miss Kelly!



This is the really cool little boys bathroom! All decked out in CARS stuff! (NO, I didn't go in the bathroom to take the picture...this is from outside the door!)



SOCCER SISTERS!



Little sisters! (Aren't they so sweet?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karin! It's Meg..your family is so precious!! I cannot wait to have kids of my own... :) Your kids are soo cute!!

kvanzandt said...

Thanks for looking AND commenting! I'm sure your children will be adorable!! How could they not be???

Anonymous said...

Ha - thanks! I am actually helping babysit for a family down in S.C. (if u didnt know, aaron and i moved to NC - we are about 20 min from the S.C. border) -- anyway, they have 5 kids and one on the way. Out of the 5 is one boy and he is the oldest and the one the way is a girl too! :) I love babysitting them - I babysit the 5 year old and 2 year old. they are a hoot! So, I look forward to the joys of having kids.:) I am sure there is a never dull moment in your household. God Bless!